Exercitation ullamco laboris nis aliquip sed conseqrure dolorn repreh deris ptate velit ecepteur duis.
A member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), President William S. Kronenberg is a highly experienced trial lawyer and civil litigator. For more than three decades, Mr. Kronenberg has devoted his career to the defense of high exposure liability cases for businesses and individuals, concentrating on product defects, wrongful death, insurance bad faith, premises hazards and professional malpractice.
Mr. Kronenberg specializes in trial practice, with over 75 cases tried to verdict throughout the United States. Owing to his strong reputation, he is frequently called upon to step into problem cases shortly before trial. Taking over cases worked up by others and managing the outcomes is a skill that sets him apart from his peers. His extensive litigation history in state and federal courts has forged a counselor and advocate known for his humility and dedication to his clients and the high ethical standards of his profession.
• All California State Courts
• 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
• Federal District Court for the State of California, Northern,
Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts
• United States Supreme Court
• American Board of Trial Advocates
• Settlement Judge, San Francisco Bar Association ESP Program
• Bar Associations of San Francisco, Contra Costa & Los Angeles counties
• Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
• Faculty member, USF Law School – Intensive Advocacy program (“IAP”)
• AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell (1999-present – Preeminent)
• JD – University of Colorado School of Law
• BA – University of Colorado, Boulder
• McLennan County, (19th
• Judicial District) Waco
• Harris County, (190th Judicial District) Houston
• Harris County, (333rd Judicial District) Houston
• Twentieth Judicial District Court, (Sanders County)
• Third Judicial District Court (Powell County|
• 5th Circuit Court, Richland County
• Third District Court, Salt Lake County